There is a tool for every aspect of your digital marketing strategy. Email marketing tools, website builders, landing page builders, podcast hosting, keyword rank tracking tools, and webinar software are some of these tools.
According to the Technology Industry Trend Report, most organizations employ an average of 175 different tools and applications in their daily operations. And this can be stressful if a business uses a multiplicity of separate apps or tools hosted on different platforms.
Thankfully, platforms like System.io exist; it has a suite of tools that allows you to design sales funnels, manage affiliate networks, automate various aspects of your marketing approach, and much more.
But is it the best all-in-one platform for digital marketers and small businesses? To find out, read our Systeme.io review below.
What is Systeme.io?
Systeme.io is advertised as “an all-in-one solution for building sales funnels, webinars, and memberships, running affiliate programs, sending limitless emails, and selling physical things for an easy online business.”
Aurélien Amacker created this platform. He had a successful online coaching business and was unhappy with managing various tools while managing his customers’ blogs. Because of the time he spent juggling software, he could not scale his firm as rapidly as he wanted.
And what better way to start a business than by providing a solution to a problem you face yourself?
To eliminate the necessity to switch from one tool to another, he built Systeme.io and released it in France in 2010. It quickly became an enormous success. Systeme.io is used worldwide by over 10,000 online business owners to manage and grow their businesses seamlessly.
Who is Systeme.io designed for?
Systeme.io is ideal for anyone who wants to manage an online business without having to deal with and pay for different marketing tools. This all-in-one platform is incredibly useful to digital nomads, solopreneurs, lifestyle & travel bloggers, and small lifestyle business owners.
Systeme will aid you with any of the following marketing and sales operations for your online business:
Affiliate program building
Because the system already integrates several marketing tools seamlessly, you don’t have to spend time and effort integrating and synchronizing multiple tools, freeing your time to focus on what’s essential.
Systeme.io Review: TL; DR
- Funnel Builder: A quick and easy approach to creating sales funnels for lead generation and sales, with ready-to-use templates.
- Automation: The platform has several automation tools for lead generation, sales, marketing, project management, and other functions, allowing for faster growth.
- Email Marketing: Systeme.io includes email marketing, allowing you to send broadcast messages or set up drip sequences.
- Blogging: From within the platform, you can create and manage blogs with SEO tools.
- Webinars: The platform enables the creation and hosting of evergreen webinars that increase conversions.
- Contact Management: A comprehensive contact management application that allows you to keep a complete record of your client journey.
- Membership Websites: From within the platform, you can create membership sites with complete eCommerce functionality.
- Affiliate Programs: From inside the platform, users can create, administer, and execute their own affiliate programs.
System.io Review – Pros and Cons
- It provides many tools on a single platform with smooth procedures, saving time.
- The system is novice-friendly, making it simple to operate even for non-technologists.
- It provides comprehensive tutorials to help you get started with the platform quickly.
- The platform provides a plethora of business automation solutions, saving time that would otherwise be spent on repetitive chores.
- It offers custom domains, partner pages, and an affiliate marketing program.
System.io Review – Cons
- Third-party integrations are not available. You cannot integrate another tool or software into Systeme.io if you use it.
- For people who do not require all the platform’s features, having too many can be counterproductive.
- Systeme.io lacks the sophisticated functionality that is typically found in standalone programs.
- Because the system has extremely limited design flexibility, you may not alter every feature of the software to your liking.
Systeme.io Platform Featuresfunnel builder
Sales funnels are essential for every online business. This multipurpose marketing program will enable you to develop high-converting and visually appealing sales pages for product sales, opt-ins, and other purposes.
Systeme.io will support A/B testing by allowing users to change the look of sales pages with a few clicks using its drag-and-drop editor.
To reduce uncertainty and create excellent sales funnels, you can start with one of the available templates. You only need to change the pages with your content using the provided templates.
Automation FeaturesAutomation Features
The dynamic automation of different business processes contributes to quicker growth. Fortunately, Systeme has a plethora of marketing automation options.
Systeme.io allows you to automate tasks such as online company launches, project management, communication, product and service sales, lead generation, and much more.
For example, you can leverage the platform to launch an email series or an online course for new consumers. This will allow you to provide excellent customer service in a relatively short time.
Email MarketingSysteme.io email marketing system
Email marketing is essential for all small business owners, and Systeme.io provides a comprehensive platform. Its text-based email editor allows you to concentrate on the email’s content. Through successful email marketing and its exceptional deliverability, the platform leads to increased client engagement and sales.
Systeme allows you to create and save email libraries that may be used for drip sequences and automation. It can also send one-time broadcasts. Better still, you can set up an email sequence in the settings of any sales funnel you create.Systeme.io – email -marketing
One of the most important elements of every online business is content marketing. High-quality blog posts generate organic traffic, which can be converted into leads and sales. You can host a sophisticated blog directly within the system using the Systeme.io drag-and-drop website building tool.
You have the option of adding custom domains, although this is not required because Systeme.io will give you a free domain as long as you are a paying customer. Personally, I prefer custom domains, however, this option is provided.
Several digital entrepreneurs use webinars to quickly engage with specific audiences and generate leads. webinar funnels are quite successful in increasing sales. With Systeme.io, you can create evergreen webinars in a matter of minutes.
The system will not only allow you to create an endless number of webinars, but it will also manage everything from registration to follow-up to delivery.
Using the drag-and-drop builder in this comprehensive marketing platform, you can build a fully working membership website in minutes. Alternatively, you can use one of the system’s many pre-built membership website themes.
No coding knowledge is necessary!
If you want to offer online courses, membership sites are ideal. Even better, Systeme.io will handle payments and instantly remove user access if a user fails to pay. Stripe, PayPal, and debit and credit cards can all be designated as acceptable payment options.
You also get a full course builder to use with Systeme to host your courses and videos. You can post videos to another platform, such as YouTube, and then embed them in the Systeme.io platform if you choose.
With modest changes to the affiliate program parameters, Systeme.io enables total automation of affiliate rewards.
Systeme.io Review: Pricing
This is where Systeme truly distinguishes itself from the competition.
It has four price plans, which are:
Forever Free Account
- 2,000 contacts to manage
- Send an unlimited number of emails with a single email campaign.
- Create an unlimited number of blog posts for a single blog.
- Create a single membership site with an infinite number of members.
- Three sales funnels, one automation rule, and one A/B test.
- There is no webinar feature.
- Add one custom domain.
Startup Plan: $27 per month
- 5,000 contracts
- 10 email campaigns with unlimited emails send.
- unlimited blog posts for 5 blogs.
- 5 membership sites with an unlimited number of users.
- 10 sales funnels, 10 automation rules, and 10 A/B testings.
- There is no webinar feature.
- 3 custom domains.
Webinar Plan: $47 a month
- 10,000 contacts
- unlimited emails Send with 10 email campaigns
- unlimited blog posts for 20 blogs
- 20 membership sites with unlimited members
- 50 sales funnels, 100 automation rules, and 50 A/B tests
- 10 evergreen webinars
- Up to 10 custom domains
Enterprise Plan: $97 a month
- 15,000 contacts
- Unlimited emails with unlimited email campaigns
- Unlimited blog posts for unlimited blogs
- Unlimited membership sites with unlimited members
- Unlimited sales funnels, automation rules, and A/B tests
- Unlimited webinars
- Unlimited custom domains
1. Systeme.io vs. Clickfunnels
Clickfunnels, which has thousands of customers, promoted the concept that you need funnels rather than a website. While Clickfunnels is quite successful, it is difficult to master, and the user interface is rather confusing. Systeme.io has a simpler UI and is easier to learn.
Yes, Clickfunnels has all the features that Systeme has, but it is more expensive, with a base subscription beginning at $97 per month against $27 per month for Systeme.
2. Systeme.io vs Kartra
Kartra is another all-in-one platform that allows you to manage your whole online business from a single place. It includes everything that Systeme.io does and more. However, Kartra’s user interface is out of date, and there have been reports of issues. It also has a challenging learning curve.
Kartra is more costly than Systeme.io. For example, Kartra’s price starts at $99 per month, but Systeme.io’s cost starts at $27 per month.
3. Systeme.io vs Kajabi
Kajabi, which has a more sophisticated UI and even supports various third-party connectors, is one of Systeme’s greatest competitors. Systeme’s offers differ somewhat from those of Kajabi. For example, Kajabi is only intended for selling online courses, whereas Systeme would allow you to sell physical things as well.
Kajabi is more expensive than Systeme.io and does not provide a free plan like Systeme. Kajabi’s price starts at $149 per month, whereas Systeme’s starts at $27 per month. This makes Systeme.io much more affordable for start-ups and small businesses.
Systeme.io Frequently Asked Questions
What is Systeme.io?
Systeme.io is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, webinars, marketing automation, a membership site builder, a sales funnel builder, and other capabilities. It gives consumers the ability to develop and administer their own affiliate program. In a nutshell, it enables the management of all aspects of internet business from a single platform, eliminating the need to juggle various software packages. It’s a vital gear in your marketing plan wheel as a small business owner!
Is Systeme.io free?
Systeme.io provides an unlimited free subscription with restricted capabilities. For example, webinars are not enabled, and you can only manage one blog. If you want more functionality, Systeme.io has inexpensive pricing beginning at $27 per month. A 30% discount is available for annual payments.
Why use Systeme.io?
By combining everything into a single platform, Systeme.io eliminates the need for various tools such as email marketing, webinar hosting, website creation, contact management, affiliate program administration, sales funnel creation, and so on.
It also aids in the automation of many corporate operations, saving both time and money. That is why solopreneurs and digital nomads frequently use Systeme.io since it allows them to focus on content development and other critical duties.
Systeme.io Review Summary
Systeme.io is a sophisticated multipurpose marketing platform that will assist you in building a successful online business.
You don’t need to rely on many solutions because you have an all-in-one marketing platform with marketing automation capabilities. This comprehensive platform will help you in managing your entire business online.
You can generate leads, manage your clients’ blogs, host video lessons, and webinars, operate affiliate programs, build landing sites, and more. It removes the need for costly software, which frequently causes technical issues during integration.
As a solopreneur, your top priority is to create content and products. Using a platform like systeme.io, which allows you to automate so many marketing chores using many technologies that work flawlessly from a single platform, can free up your time so you can focus on what matters.